My Blog List

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Testing Stark's O'Reilly book

Oh dear, I just discovered a book that is going to take me off-track, but I think it's worthy of investigation!

It's Building iPhone Apps wiht HTML, CSS, and JavaScriptby Jonahtan Sark (O'Reilly)


I'm testing the just-my-own-html capabilities of blogger, wondering if I have to go and setup an actual web page or if this will do the trick for now.
I certainly did a lot of html tagging at one point in my life, and it would be fun to go back to it

Well blogger does put it's default tags in. How much is that going to throw me?

Probably I better setup a regular web page through comcast. I remember that was kind of a page last time I tried. Gee, I bet there is some place I can get a free student web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment